Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Best online Stock Trading Companies

Some of the best online stock trading companies are

1. Indiainfoline
2. InvestSmart
3. Reliance Money
4. Indiabulls
5. Geojet
6. Sharekhan
7. Religare Security / Equity

At Present I started account with sharekhan they take only 0.1% Brokerage for intraday (if opted for a 750rs Plan). & service is very good. Opening an account with Sharekhan was a pretty smooth affair for me. It is really amazing to see Sharekhan having links with more than half a dozen banks for money transfer. With Sharekhan I feel pretty safe of my holdings in their DP account. May be Sharekhan would come out with a nice brokerage plans for intraday traders, Their customer service is excellent. If there is any deviation in their service, they would inform you at least one day in advance. I had one experience of them informing me about the 2 day delay in crediting the shares of a company into my DP account. This kind of service would ensure that we do not have to worry about any wrong doings with our DP account. I suggest Sharekhan account to all those ocassional traders with or without any knowledge about stock markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment